Models: CPL3IR1D, CPL3IR2D, CPL3IR1D1W
The CAST Perimeter™ Night Owl™ CPL3IR delivers field tunable infrared intensity adjustment to enhance night vision camera images specific to the site and the camera. The Night Owl allows switching between Infrared (IR) and Visible Light. It is the only fence mounted IR solution that can be integrated with sophisticated monitoring systems to activate the white light on event triggers.
- Airport Perimeters
- Critical Infrastructure (Power Grid, Reservoirs, & Data Centers)
- Energy Providers for power plants and substations
- Commercial and Municipal Properties to illuminate long perimeters or pathways
- Public Parks
- Residential areas where perimeters need added security, but must comply with strict Dark-Sky ordinances
- Military - for permanent installations and rapid deployment settings
- Temporary Fence Providers
- General contractors to secure construction sites
- Aid and Relief Stations
- Marinas and Ports
- Safe 24-Volt System
- Operating at -40ºC to +55ºC
- Quality Cree LED's
- Components Rated for High Heat and Long Life
- Third Party Integration
- Flash Glare™ option to force intruders out
- Beam Angle Adjustment
- Surge & Spike Protection
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Thermal Management
- Electromagnetic Interference Prevention
- Dark-Sky Compliant (MLO)
- CAST Perimeter™ Lighting Transformers: 24, 26 Volt 300, 600VA, 24V, 26V, 28V, 30V 1200 VA 50/60 HZ single phase. Available in 120V/(277V 1200VA Only) European 220/240 Volt.
Third Party Integration: Contact Factory for specifying dry contact/ power signal control circuit.
- Available custom bracket design
- CAST No-Ox® Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire
- Available in a variety of gauges and lengths, this wire is highly corrosion-resistant with a 25-year warranty
29"(73 cm) height x 6"(15 cm) wide x 9" (23 cm) length
Eurometal hat, vase, and base; galvanized steel stem; aluminum saddle bracket; zinc-plated bolts; borosilicate glass LED enclosure.
Field Tunable IR:
Allows installer to match the exact IR brightness level required on site using handheld dimmer with 20 different power level settings. Requires hand held dimmer #CDIMMER and dimmer pigtail connector #CIRDPC
Fence Light attaches to top of round fence posts up to 4.5" diameter; Offset Bracket (CPLOSB3) availabe for situations where CPL3 most be mounted below fence top or for other offset needs. Custom brackets available for square, I-Beam, and other fence posts.
Beam Angle Adjustment:
Fixture easily adjusts to 22º off vertical to accommodate any grade condition using a ball joint style adjustment knuckle. (Requires 1 1/4” wrench.)
Custom Stem Lengths:
Standard stem length is 24" (61cm). A customer can order customized stem lengths by adding a dash at the end of the model number indicating the desired pipe length by inch up to the 40"(101.5cm) maximum at extra cost. EX: CPL325-30 = 30" stem
The LED driver is a proprietary circuit designed specifically for this luminaire.
Input Voltage: 12-26 Volts AC or DC
- Surge and Spike Surpression: TVS transient voltage suppressor (up to 40 volts)
- EMI FIltering: Inductors and capacitors for filtering to comply with FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated
- Components: All driver components selected for extended operation at high temperatures - no electrolytic capacitors.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40ºC to 55ºC
- LED Array: Mounted on aluminum core board, secured to cast-aluminum alloy body with thermal grease backing. Thermal pathway includes body, hat, stem, and base.
- LED Driver: Fully encapsulated in thermally conductive epoxy.