- Ultra-compact fixture
- Great for Garden boxes and Urns
This ultra-compact and rugged solid bronze & copper path/area light provides a soft glare free illumination. Especially useful in plant containers such as urns and garden boxes. Fixture can be stake or canopy mounted.
Both incandescent (CCH5CB) and LED (CCH5LED1) models are available.
Suitable for lighting walkways, planting beds, planters, and niche applications.
- Solid bronze hat and vase
- Solid Eurometal stake
- Heavy-gauge copper stem
- Thick-walled borosilicate glass lamp enclosure
- Pre-wired with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers : Journeymen® 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-Ox® Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire (Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges)
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Stem, Body, and Hat: 13.25” tall x 4” wide
- Stake 6”
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Listing: conform to UL Std’s 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std’s C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B conducted and radiated. RoHs.
LED Specifications for CCH5LED1
- LED Light Source: 1 Cree LED, Life(L70) 62,000 hrs. Color Temp: 2829°K CRI: 81
- Input voltage: 10 to 24V, AC or DC
- Power: 2.71 watts, .27 amps, Power Factor: .84 Volt Amps: 3.23
- Lumen output fixture: 58 lm
- Center Beam Candela: 21
- FCC compliant for EMI interference
- Hat and Body:
- Stake: Solid Bronze
- Stem: Heavy gauge copper (0.05" wall thickness) unthreaded end to secure in stake with set screw (top and bottom), 1/2" NPT (stem bottom).
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox® marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead); socket wire crimped and environmentally sealed with waterproof shrink tubing.
- Packaging: Packed 3/box, partially assembled