- Rugged, Compact and Stylish, great for wall and post mounting
- Glare –free illumination
This compact and stylish solid bronze deck light is a durable and reliable fixture for wall and post mounting.
The Savannah Deck Light is suitable for downlighting when mounted on retaining walls, structure surfaces, posts, and pilings.
- Solid Sand Cast Bronze Construction
- Glare-free illumination
- High-temp Socket
- Pre-wired with 25’ #18/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers
Both Journey Men 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire
Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Body: 3.2” wide x 1.5” height
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Lamp Specifications: 12V T-3 Wedge Base (20W max.) Lamp included (10W)
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze secured with (2) stainless steel set screws. Includes stainless steel mounting screws.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #18/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Packaging: Packed 5/box; fully assembled
Savannah Deck Light Video