Compact, Rugged and Versatile (Incandescent and LED Versions)
Attractive wall light constructed of solid bronze with copper tabs for surface mounting.
LED version hosts a fully integrated LED source with constant current driver and excellent thermal management. LED board is rated for 60,500 hrs. with minimal lumen degradation and warranty of 5 years. LED board is replaceable. (More details in Specifications tab.)
Body: 6.0" wide x 1.1" tall x 1.4" deep
CEWL6CB: 12V T-3 10W glass wedge-base xelogen halogen lamp (10,000 hr.), (rated 18W max.) Lamp included. Note for units produced prior to 12/10: 18W T5 lamp may also be used, but requires slight fixture modification (see technical note).
CEWL6LED1: Integrated LED board thermally bonded to fixture casting.
- Estimated Life (L70: 60,500 hrs., 5-year warranty
- Input Power: At 12 volts AC - 3 watts; at 12 volts DC - 3.8 watts
- Input Voltage: Accepts 8 to 24 volts (AC or DC). For DC operation, unit is polarity independent.
- Input Current: 0.26 amps
- Power factor: 0.80 +/- 0.10
- Surge Protection: TVS Transient Voltage Suppressor (36V)
- LED Current Regulation: 5% across voltage range
- Light output from LED array: 105 lumens (avg.)
- Light output from luminaire: 75 lumens (avg.) (8 - 15% greater for DC)
- Luminous Efficacy: 20 - 30 lumens per watt
- Color Temperature (CCT): 2,700° K (avg.) (warm white)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85 typical
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 120° F (-20° to 50° C)
- Moisture Protection: conformal coating assembly (except LED lens)
- Thermal Management: Assembly is thermally bonded to fixture body; LED Junction: 63.0° C @25° C ambient
- Light Source: (2) Nichia LED's with constant current driver
- No electrolytic capacitors, includes all high-temperature components
UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations (Incandescent version only - UL Listing for LED version expected in late 2011).
This product complies with FCC Class B emissions standards for residential environments.
Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
Bracket: Solid copper with two mounting holes.
Internal Reflector: mirrored aluminum reflector
Lens: Frosted soda lime glass
Socket Assembly (CEWL6CB): High-temperature wedge-base socket
Wiring: Tin-coated #18-2 No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. lead)wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
CEWL6CB - Packed 12/box; fully assembled
CEWL6LED1 - Packed 6/box; fully assembled
24" above grade: space 6 to 8 ft. apart
30" above grade: space 8 to 10 ft. apart
Stair Riser Mounted:
4" to 6" above stair tread: 4 ft. apart