CPL12X: This 14-Watt LED Perimeter™ Light provides a direct, no-glare LED illumination with full cut-off. It provides 2X lumen output compared to the CPL1. Accepts 12V to 24V AC or DC input. Please refer to Product Sheet for technical data.
- Airport Perimeters
- Critical Infrastructure (Power Grid, Reservoirs, & Data Centers)
- Energy Providers for power plants and substations
- Commercial and Municipal Properties to illuminate long perimeters or pathways
- Public Parks
- Residential areas where perimeters need added security, but must comply with strict Dark-Sky ordinances
- Military - for permanent installations and rapid deployment settings
- Temporary Fence Providers
- General contractors to secure construction sites
- Aid and Relief Stations
- Marinas and Ports
- 14-Watt Luminaire
- Full Cut Off Illumination – Dark-Sky Compliant
- Safe 24-Volt System
- IP-66 Rated
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): -40ºC to +55ºC
- Surge & Spike Protected
- Quality Cree® LED's
- Rugged, High-Quality construction
- All mounting hardware and electrical connectors included
- CAST Perimeter™ Lighting Transformers: (CPT300, CPT600, E1CPT300, E1CPT600, CPT1200, E1CPT1200)
- CAST No-Ox® Tin-Coated Marine Grade Wire: Available in a variety of gauges and lengths, this wire is highly corrosion-resistant with a 25-year warranty
35.3" tall x 7.0" wide
Eurometal hat, vase, and base; galvanized steel stem; aluminum saddle bracket; zinc-plated bolts; borosilicate glass LED enclosure.
Mounting Options:Fence light attached to top of fence posts up to 4"diameter; Offset Bracket (CPLOSB2) available for situations where CPL12X must be mounted below fence top or for other offset needs.
The LED driver is a proprietary circuit designed specifically for this luminaire.
Input Voltage: 12-24 Volts AC or DC
- Input Current & Power: 0.76 amps, 14.0 watts
- Power Factor: 0.82 pf
- Surge and Spike Surpression: TVS transient voltage suppressor (up to 40 volts)
- EMI FIltering: Inductors and capacitors for filtering to comply with FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated
- Components: All driver components selected for extended operation at high temperatures - no electrolytic capacitors.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40ºC to 55ºC
- LED Array: Mounted on aluminum core board, secured to cast-aluminum alloy body with thermal grease backing. Thermal pathway includes body, hat, stem, and base.
- LED Driver: Fully encapsulated in thermally conductive epoxy.
- LED Array: (6) Cree XPE with integrated driver in replaceable module.
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): 66,500 Hrs.
- Color Temperature (CCT): 4,450ºK Neutral White
- Color Rendering (CRI): 77
- Light Output: 960 Lm
- Apparent Power: 17.1 VA
- Maximum Candela (CBCP): 276