- Rugged MR-16 Tree Light with heavy-gauge copper shroud
- Solid Bronze knuckle can be adjusted to any angle
This rugged MR-16 Tree Light features a heavy-gauge copper shroud with a solid bronze base and knuckle.
The Classic Tree Light is suitable for mounting in trees or on structures to provide a natural downlighting or moonlighting effect.
- Heavy-gauge, extra-long, copper shroud with exceptional glare control
- Solid bronze knuckle can be adjusted to any angle
- Solid bronze mounting bracket features quick release for one-handed installation
- Stainless steel mounting hardware sets bracket away from tree to prevent damage from mold and fungus (sold separately)
- Pre-wired with 35’ 16/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Includes heat shield to protect socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers
Both Journey Men 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire
Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Shroud, base, and bracket (fully extended): 14” x 2.25”
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V MR-16 (50W max.) Lamp not included.
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Base, knuckle, and bracket: Solid and-Cast Bronze
- Shroud: Heavy gauge copper secured with two stainless steel set screws.
- Lens: Convex borosilicate glass
- O-Rings: Silicone Rubber
- Tree Mounting Hardware Kit (CTREEH1) Not Included.
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-16 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring, Aluminum heat reflector.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 35 ft. 16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Packaging: Packed 6/box; fully assembled
Tree Light for Landscape Lighting