- Perfect for niche lighting applications
- Glare free directional fixture
This sturdy Niche Light features a heavy-gauge copper shroud with solid bronze base and removable reflector.
Suitable for mounting under eaves and other locations, where a small glare free directional fixture is needed
- Heavy-gauge copper shroud
- Solid bronze base
- Pre-wired with 25’ #18-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- Removable mirrored reflector
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers (Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt)
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire (Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.)
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Body: 3.5" x 2.25" wide
- Weight: 2lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V T-3 Wedge Base (18W max.) Lamp included (10W)
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Shroud and Bracket: Copper
- Base: Solid sand-cast bronze
- Internal Reflector: Polished aluminum
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature socket.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #18-2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Packed 5/box; fully assembled.
Niche Lighting Video