- Ideal for spot and niche applications
- Copper & Solid Bronze MR-11 directional light
This rugged copper and solid bronze MR-11 fixture can be stake or canopy mounted.
Suitable for both uplighting and downlighting plant material, structures and architectural features. A wide range of lamp wattages and beam angles; as well as optional lenses and louvers provide maximum design flexibility.
- Heavy-gauge copper shroud with solid brass locking ring
- Solid bronze knuckle
- Solid Eurometal stake
- Knuckle adjusts to any angle
- Convex lens to prevent mineral build-up
- Pre-wired with 25’ 16/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers
Both Journey Men 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire
Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Knuckle and Body: 8" x 1.5" fully extended
- Stake: 6.25"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V MR-11 (35W max.) Lamp not included
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Knuckle: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze, Continuously adjustable, secured with 303 stainless steel Philips Head screw.
- Shroud: Heavy gauge copper
- Locking Ring: Solid brass
- Stake: Solid Eurometal black Coated
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature ceramic socket with solid nickel contacts (to mate with solid nickel MR-11 pins), 316 stainless steel internal contact spring, 304 stainless steel lamp spring. Aluminum heat reflector
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Fixture Record Tag: Not included; solid etched copper with stainless steel attachment ring.
- Packed 3/box; fully assembled.