- The Most Durable LED Landscape Tree Light in the Industry
- 2 Light Levels and 3 beam spreads
This low voltage LED landscape light combines the rugged solid bronze construction of the CAST Bullet with the industry’s most advanced and feature-filled module. With just one finish (solid sand-cast bronze), two light levels and three optical beam spreads, this one LED light replaces (and surpasses) the dozens of models from other manufacturers.
The Classic Tree Light is suitable for mounting in trees or on structures to provide a natural downlighting or moonlighting effect.
- Replaceable LED module (MR-16 size) thermally bonded to solid bronze fixture body for optimal heat dissipation
- Replaceable optics for beam angles of 41º (included), 21º, and 12º (sold separately)
- LED Sense technology controls forward current to compensate for conditions of extreme ambient heat.
- Accepts input voltages between 10V and 24V AC for maximum system design flexibility
- Will not cause electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Hi/Low Switch for LED module
- Automatic recognition and compensation for varied magnetic and electronic transformer types
- Dimmable with standard low-voltage phase dimmers
- Warm white color temperature (2,720Kº) and high color rendering index (80 CRI)
- Pre-wired with 35’ #18/2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers: both Journeyman 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-Ox® Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire: available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Shroud, base, and bracket (fully extended): 2.5” wide x 9” tall
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V MR-16 (50W max.) Lamp not included.
- Listing: UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Body and Canopy Mount: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Shroud: Thick walled copper
- Glass: Flat, tempered, hardened, crystal-clear glass
- Retaining Screw: Stainless steel
- Internal Wiring: Tin-coated wire, crimped and sealed connections, protected with fiberglass sleeving
- External Wire: Includes 35 ft. #18/2 tin-coated lead wire
- LED Module: Secured with two stainless steel screws to fixture base
- Solid bronze knuckle, base, and bracket can be adjusted to any angle and mounted to the tree with one hand. Mounting hardware stand-offs included.
- Tree Hardware not included
- Packaging: 6/case
- LED Light source: Life (L70) 60,500 hrs., Color Temp., 2720°K, CRI 80
- Input voltage: 10 to 24 V AC or DC
- Power Low setting: Amps .37, Watts 4.1, Power Factor .93 Volt Amps 4.41
- Power High setting: Amps .52, Watts 5.86, Power Factor .93 Volt Amps 6.3
- Lumen Output Low setting: 157 lm
- Lumen Output High setting 269 lm
- Center Beam Candela Low setting: 567
- Center Beam Candela High setting 781
- FCC compliant for EMI interference
- Emmision Standards: FCC Class A conducted and radiated
- UL 8750 recognized; CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08 Canadian National Standard for Luminaires
LED Tree Light Video