- Versatile fixture with numerous mounting options
- Extremely Durable and Compact
The CAST LED Mini Wash Light is constructed of solid bronze producing a wide, soft, and bright beam to illuminate low walls, walkways, stairs, and plant material. (Custom stem lengths and telescopic stems are available) Bracket mount allows mounting to underside of eaves, on rooftops, or walls.
*Use CWL Mounting Kits for various mounting options.
Ideal for applications where a wide diffuse beam is needed to illuminate walls, walkways, stairs, plant material, and architectural features
- Warm white (2,801ºK) replaceable integrated LED with 60,500-hr. Life
- Engineered for superior thermal management even in hot humid environments
- Solid bronze construction, highly corrosion resistant, naturally weathers to a beautiful patina
- Enclosed, water-tight housing inclues internal reflector and frosted glass lens for wide even light distribution (no hot spots) and protection from sprinklers and rain.
- Pre-wire with 25' 18/2 Tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- Spider Splice® Ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers: Journeyman® 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-Ox® Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2
- Astronomical Digital and Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Stem & Body: 4.0" tall x 6.5" wide (1.5" stem)
- Water Resistant
- Mounting: Internal gasket and water-proof strain relief allow this fxture to be mounted in any orientation
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Brakcet: Heavy duty copper with stainless steel thumbscrews
- Lens: frosted soda lime lens. Water-tight seal
- Listing: UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox® marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. 18/2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve
- Bracketed assembly can be combined with a variety of mounting kits for stake, canopy, or extendable mounting. Recommended options: CWL7KIT, CWL8KIT, CWL9KIT, CWL9EXKIT.
- Packaging: Packed 4/box
- LED Light Source: Life (L70) 60,500hrs., Color Temp., 2801ºK, CRI 82
- Input voltage: 10 to 24 Volts AC/DC
- Power: Amps .47, Watts 5.01, Power Factor .9, Volt Amps 5.57
- Lumen Output-Fixture: 122
- Center Beam Candela: 90
- FCC compliant for EMI interference