- Three different models for larger capacity wattage
- Economical and durable design
Models: CJ300SSMT, CJ600SSMT, CJ900SSMT, E1CJ300SSMT, E1CJ600SSMT
The CAST Journeymen® Series Multi-Tap Transformers include secondary magnetic circuit breakers and can accomodate up to 10 fixture wires. These transformers are rugged and reliable.
- Resin-sealed toroidal core - ensures for the highest possible efficiency
- Full transformer capacity can be loaded into any single voltage tap
- Voltage taps of 12, 13, 14, and 15 Volts
- Extra-large 125 Amp terminal blocks - to accomodate up to (10) #12/2 wires
- Secondary magentic circuit breakers
- Stainless steel enclosure
- CJ300SSMT: 6.75" wide, 13" tall, 5" depth, 19 lbs.
- CJ600SSMT: 6.75" wide, 13" tall, 5.75" depth, 26 lbs.
- CJ900SSMT: 6.75" wide, 13 tall, 5.75" depth, 33 lbs.
- Input: 120, 60Hz.
- Output: 12V, 13V, 14V, & 15V
- Capacity: 300W, 600W, and 900W
- Transformer Core: Epoxy resin encapsulated, magnetic toroid, primary thermal protection
- Secondary Overload Protection: 25 Amp magnetic circuit breaker for the common
- Hi-Low Switch: adds 1 Volt to all secondary taps
- Power Cord: 6 ft heavy-duty #16/3 AWG power cord with 3-prong grounded wall plug
- Secondary Terminal Blocks: 125 Amp rated, extra large
- Stainless Steel with removable outer plate
- cUL 1838 Listed, approved for exterior and interior use
- Lifetime on core and enclosure, 3-year warranty on electrical components
- Fully field repairable