- State-of-the-art LED technology
- Remote Dimming and easy change Optics
Models: CID140 (New LED Chip 2018)
20 light levels, Quick change Optics - 5 beam spreads, plus 2 color temperatures mean 200 combinations in 1 fixture! That's right, one Impressionist directional light replaces dozens of retrofit lamps or integrated fixtures from other manufacturers. Less time planning, purchasing, and making adjustments in the field - all significant savings in time and labor.
The durable and advanced CAST LED Directional Light (CID140) is a compact powerhouse that delivers illumination of exceptional quality. Designed for the landscape lighting professional, light level control at the fixture and quick-change optics enables the lighting designer to fine-tune illumination in the field.
Suitable for uplighting trees, plant material, structures and design features. Especially useful for maturing landscapes with easy light level control and changeable optics. For use as uplighting only, for downlighting use CIT164.
Light Level Control
Light level is controlled by a dimming circuit built into the fixture. The circuit is accessed through a plug at the base of the light. By using the Dimming Control Module (CDIMMER) or the Manual Dimming Control Jumper Cable (CIJ - provided with fixture), the user plugs the control device into the control plug. The control device changes light level up or down in 5% increments. When the control device is removed, the light level remains fixed - even when power is off. You can also dim groups of Impressionist fixtures all at once, by gang dimming together. (Using optional CIGDS and CLW184250)
Beam Angle Control
To change beam angle, the designer loosens the thumb screw at the base of the shroud, and slides the shroud off the internal module. Once removed, the optical element is exposed and is simply lifted off its support pins. The new module is inserted in its place
Optional Adjustable Glare Shield - to control light source glare in any direction (Click Here!)
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers both Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire: Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Impressionist Directional Lights Instructions
- Product Sheet - Old
- Specification Details
- Product Sheet (New 2018)
- 13º Optic IES File (New LED Chip 2018)
- 13º Optic LM-79 Data (New LED Chip 2018)
- 15º x 39º Optic IES File (New LED Chip 2018)
- 15º x 39º Optic LM-79 Data (New LED Chip 2018)
- 24º Optic IES File (New LED Chip 2018)
- 24º Optic LM-79 Data (New LED Chip 2018)
- 40º Optic IES File (New LED Chip 2018)
- 40º Optic LM-79 Data (New LED Chip 2018)
- 64º Optic LM-79 Data (New LED Chip 2018)
- 64º Optic IES File (New LED Chip 2018)
- Shroud, base, and bracket fully extended: 10" long x 2.25" wide
- Choice of (5) easy-to-replace optics for the CID140.
- 20-step light level control with hand-held remote (CDIMMER) that can be connected to the fixture or extended to a remote location. LED indicators display light level.
- LED driver is fully encapsulated and thermally bonded to body, features thermal foldback to protect from extreme ambient temperatures, is filtered to prevent EMI interference, and is protected from surges and spikes.
- Sturdy copper shroud with adjustable, reversible (straight or angled) glare shield for superior glare control (optional).
- Solid bronze knuckle, base, and Small Talon stake.
LED Specifications for CID140
- LED Light Source: 1 Cree LED’s, Life(L70) 60,000 hrs. Color Temp: 2700°K +/- CRI: 83
- 40° Optic included
- Input voltage: 10 to 24V, AC or DC
- Power: 8.33 watts, .76 amps, Power Factor: .92 Volt Amps: 9.06
- Lumen output-fixture: 504 lm
- Center Beam Candela: 716
- FCC compliant for EMI interference
U.S. Pat. Nos. 9,115,857; 9,140,414; 9,316,379; 9,541,263; Other Patents Pending.
Impressionist® Series Video