- Stainless Steel gimbal ring for superior adjustability
- Durable and Economical
Models: CWLWFL, CWLWFLLEAD, CWLWFLLEAD20W, CWLNOAMP
This simple, yet durable, PAR-36 well light features a PVC body and stainless steel gimbal ring.
CWLWFLLEAD: Includes lamp, with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox marine grade wire.
CWLWFLLEAD20W: Includes 20W WFL PAR-36 Lamp, with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox marine grade wire.
CWLWFL: Includes lamp, with 24 inch #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox marine grade wire.
CWLNOLAMP: Lamp not included, with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox marine grade wire.
Suitable for applications where a below-grade fixture is required, such as in turf or hardscaped areas
- Stainless steel gimbal ring with superior adjustability
- Pre-wired with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers: Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Body: 5.5” diameter x 8.0” height
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: 12V PAR-36 (50W max.)
- CWLWFLLEAD: 35W WFL PAR-36 lamp
- CWLWFLLEAD20W: 20W WFL PAR-36 Lamp
- CWLWFL:35W WFL PAR-36 lamp
- Listing: UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Body: PVC with angled cut on one end – gimbal ring can be reversed so either cut or straight end can be oriented upward.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead)
- Packed 1/box; fully assembled.