- For wide flood applications
- Rugged solid bronze fixture
Models: CWW1CB, CWW1LED2
This compact rugged solid bronze wall wash features a convex borosilicate lens. The CWW1CB can be converted to LED using the CSWLED2 module.
The LED Wall Wash (CWW1LED2) features an integrated, replaceable LED module.
Suitable for illuminating walls and other broad area applications
- Solid bronze shroud and body
- Solid Eurometal Stake
- Pre-wired with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket with solid nickel contacts
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Shroud, Base, & Stem: 7” tall x 4.25” wide
- Stake: 8.5”
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Lamp Specifications for CWW1CB: Lamp: 12V S8 Wedge Base (35W max.) Lamp included (25W)
- LED specifications for CEWL5LED1:
- LED Light Source: 2 Cree LED’s, Life(L70) 60,500 hrs. Color Temp: 2700°K CRI: 84
- Input voltage: 10 to 24V, AC or DC
- Power: 4.4 watts, Power Factor: .85 Volt Amps: 5.2
- Lumen output: 150 lm
- Center Beam Candela: 50
- FCC compliant for EMI interference
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Shroud: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Stake: Solid Eurometal
- Stem: 4” Heavy duty copper (unthreaded end to secure in stake with set screws.) (0.115” wall thickness)
- Lens: Convex borosilicate with silicon gasket to prevent water intrusion
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature composite S8 socket rated to 220ºC.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Packed 4/box; fully assembled.