- Compact rugged and glare free
- Canopy-Mount Area light
This rugged compact solid bronze canopy-mount area light provides a soft glare free illumination. Solid bronze canopy-mount and short stature makes this an ideal fixture for mounting on posts and elevated surfaces. Can be converted to LED by using the CALED2 module
Suitable for lighting walkways and other areas when mounted on posts or elevated surfaces
- Solid bronze hat, vase, and canopy-mount
- Heavy-gauge copper stem
- Optional sprinkler guard
- Pre-wired with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- High-temp socket
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers (Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt)
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire (Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges)
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Stem, Hat, and, Body: 12" x 8" wide
- Canopy mount: 3” round
- Lamp Specifications: Lamp: 12V S8 Wedge Base (35W max.) Lamp included (25W)
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Hat and Body: Solid Sand Cast Bronze
- Stem: heavy-duty gauge copper
- Canopy Mount Base: Solid sand-cast bronze
- Internal Reflector: Polished aluminum
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature socket.
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Packed 5/box; fully assembled.