- Solid Bronze & Stainless Steel interior assemble
- With the versatility of an MR-16 Lamp
Models: CWLMR16, CWLMR16G
This rugged well light features a solid bronze interior assembly in a stainless steel gimbal. It houses the versatile MR-16 lamp.
Suitable for applications where a below-grade fixture is required, such as in turf or hardscaped areas.
- Stainless steel gimbal ring with superior adjustability
- Solid bronze lamp housing
- Two options – solid bronze grate or solid bronze ring with convex borosilicate lens
- High-temp socket
- Pre-wired with 25’ #16-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire
- Spider Splice® ready
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers: Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Body: 5.5” diameter x 8.0” height
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Lamp Specifications: 12V MR-16 (50w max.) Lamp not included
- Listing: UL 1838 Listed Low Voltage Luminaire for wet locations
- Body: PVC
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature socket, solid bronze housing with convex borosilicate lens
- Grate: Solid bronze, secured with two stainless steel set screws
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #16-2 lead)
- Packed 1/box; fully assembled.