- The most durable Solid Sand Cast Bronze, LED Outdoor Landscape Light in the industry
- Great Choice for uplighting large trees
This low voltage LED landscape light combines the rugged solid construction with the industry's most advanced and feature-filled LED module. With just one finish (solid sand-cast bronze), two light levels, and 3 optical beam spreads, this one LED light replaces (and surpasses) the dozens of models from other manufacturers.
Suitable for uplighting plant material, structures and architectural features. Design flexibility with a high/low switch and interchangeable optics. This fixture can not be used as a downlight.
- Replaceable LED module (MR-16 size) thermally bonded to solid bronze fixture body for optimal heat dissipation.
- Replaceable optics for beam angles of 41 degrees (included), 21 degrees, and 12 degrees (both purchased separately).
- Optics are UL listed components; made of high-temperature polycarbonate
- Hi-Lo switch lets you choose from two Lumen levels
- LEDSense technology controls forward current to compensate for conditions of extreme ambient heat.
- Accepts input voltages between 10v and 24V AC or DC for maximum system design flexibility.
- Will not cause electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Automatic recognition and compensation for varied magnetic and electronic transformer types.
- Dimmable with standard low-voltage phase dimmers.
- Warm white color temperature (2,720K) and high color rendering index (80 CRI) that closely matches incandescent lighting.
- L70 of 60,500 hrs.
- UL/CSA/RoHS Recognized, FCC Class A Conducted and Radiated Emmissions compliant.
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers: Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
Body: 2.5" wide x 9" tall (fully extended)
Stake: 8.5" long x 4.6"
- Body and Shroud: Solid sand-cast bronze
- Stake: Solid Black Coated Eurometal
- Socket: High-temperature MR-16 socket
- Glass: Flat, tempered, hardened, crystal-clear glass
- Retaining Screw: Stainless steel
- Internal Wiring: Tin-coated wire, crimped and sealed connections, protected with fiberglass sleeving
- External Wire: Includes 25 ft. #18/2 tin-coated lead wire
- LED Module: Secured with two stainless steel screws to fixture base
- LED Light source: Life (L70) 60,500 hrs., Color Temp., 2720°K, CRI 80
- Input voltage: 10 to 24 V AC or DC
- Power Low setting: Amps .52, Watts 5.86, Power Factor .93 Volt Amps 6.3
- Power High setting: Amps .82, Watts 9.25, Power Factor .94 Volt Amps 9.84
- Lumen Output Low setting: 269 lm
- Lumen Output High setting 328 lm
- Center Beam Candela Low setting: 781
- Center Beam Candela High setting 946
- FCC compliant for EMI interference
- Emission Standards: FCC Class A conducted and radiated
- UL 8750 recognized; CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08 Canadian National Standard for Luminaires
Classic LED Bullet Video