- Enhance your outdoor living space
- Great reflected light source, No Hot Spots!
Models: CEWL6CB, CEWL6LED1
Attractive wall light constructed of solid bronze with copper tabs for surface mounting
LED version hosts a fully integrated LED source with constant current driver and excellent thermal management. LED board is rated for 60,500 hrs. with minimal lumen degradation and warranty of 5 years. LED board is replaceable.
Suitable for applications where a flush-mounted fixture is required. Ideal for wall, stairwells, and railings
- Solid bronze construction, highly corrosion resistant, naturally weathers to a beautiful patina.
- Solid copper bracket allows for quick installation in a variety of locations. Bracket is thin enough so it does not interfere with retaining wall construction.
- Lamp housing with internal reflector enclosed within frosted glass lens for a wide even light distribution (no hot spots).
- Lamp protected from sprinklers and rain.
- Pre-wired with 25’ #18-2 tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire.
- CEWL6CB: 10,000 hr. 10W xelogen lamp included.
- CAST Lighting magnetic toroidal core Transformers: Journeymen 75, 150, 300, 600, & 900 Watt and Master Series 900 & 1200 Watt
- CAST No-OX Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire Available in #8/2, #10/2, #12/2, #14/2, & #16/2 gauges.
- Astronomical Digital & Mechanical Timers
- Photo Cells
- Seamless non-insulated crimp connections & Heat shrink for wire connections
- Dimensions and Weight: Body: 6.0” wide x 1.1” tall x 1.4” deep
- Lamp Specifications for CEWL6CB: 12V T-3 10W glass wedge-base xelogen halogen lamp (10,000 hr.), (rated 18W max.) Lamp included. Note for units produced prior to 12/10: 18W T5 lamp may also be used, but requires slight fixture modification
- LED specifications for CEWL5LED1:
- LED Light Source: 2 Cree LED’s, Life(L70) 60,500 hrs. Color Temp: 2704°K CRI: 81
- Input voltage: 10 to 24V, AC or DC
- Power: 2.5 watts, .24 amps, Power Factor: .88 Volt Amps: 2.84
- Lumen output: 76.06 lm
- Center Beam Candela: 38
- FCC compliant for EMI interference
- Listing: All CAST Lights conform to: UL Std's 1838 & 8750; CE; Certified to CAN/CSA Std's C22.2 No. 250.0 & C22.2 No. 250.13. Suitable for wet locations. FCC Class B Conducted and Radiated. RoHS.
- Body: Solid Sand-Cast Bronze
- Bracket: Solid copper with two mounting holes
- Internal Reflector: mirrored aluminum reflector
- Lens: Frosted soda line glass
- Socket Assembly: High-temperature wedge-base socket
- Wiring: Tin-coated No-Ox marine-grade wiring (inside fixture and external 25 ft. #18-2 lead); socket wire crimped and soldered to lead wire using tin solder and tin crimps protected with waterproof shrink tubing and fiberglass sleeve.
- Packed 12/box; fully assembled.