The PA-DE ASLA Chapter was founded in 1959 to advocate for and serve members studying and practicing landscape architecture in Pennsylvania and Delaware. The Chapter is comprised of over 581 members with 189 student members from four geographic Sections: Eastern PA, Central PA, Western PA and Delaware, and student members from six colleges. This diverse group of members engages in public, private and academic practices that participate in the careful stewardship, wise planning and artful design of our cultural and natural environments.
The purpose of the Chapter shall be the advancement of knowledge, education, and skill in the art and science of landscape architecture as an instrument of service in the public welfare. To this end, the Chapter shall promote the profession of landscape architecture and advance the practice through advocacy, education, communication, and fellowship.