- Willingness to travel overnights, including some evening work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and competent with CRM.
- Minimum 5 years successful experience in business-to-business sales management (preferably in lighting, electrical, landscape, or architectural product industries)
- Experience working with Manufacturer Representative Agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- College Degree preferred
CAST Lighting is a manufacturer that believes in providing simple, beautiful, and innovative tools that help people use lighting beautifully. Being the CAST Regional Sales Manager means becoming a member of the industry’s most passionate, educated, and professional sales organization, BY:
- Demonstrating a well defined sales management process.
- Developing and nurturing mutually beneficial partnerships with distributors, lighting agencies, and lighting professionals
- Embracing an ongoing process of education and self-improvement to achieve ever greater levels of success
- Exceeding expectations in customer service and technical support
- Leveraging new technology to reduce travel and make work more efficient and effective
- Training to educate our customers and to nurture and grow their success and loyalty
- Thinking out of the box and seizing upon new opportunities to expand CAST’s sales network across markets.
- Executing sales plan and strategies with discipline and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass sales goals
- Based on experience
- Benefits package