● Four Year BS, BA Degree in a Business-related program
● Experience Managing Strategic Business Unit.
Experience: Training will be provided concerning the details of our product features and technical specifications as well as training for industry specific software.
● Understanding and working with site plans
● Understanding XL, Word, MASS 90 general computer skills
● Some Security Industry experience helpful but not required with Perimeter Intrusion Detection or Surveillance Systems, particularly withCCTV/PTZ/ISR systems, (or) 4-years military experience with functional understanding of perimeter security systems.
● Technical know-how working with low-voltage electricity.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations and problems concurrently. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram or schedule form.
People skills required dealing with all types of people. Effective negotiating and persuasion skills. Excellent skill in dealing with clients. Working with high level agencies making presentations to diverse groups including electrical engineers, military, mechanical, Security, CCTV Integrators.
Mathematics: Ability to do basic arithmetic calculations.
Language: Ability to effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing. Speaking Spanish is a great help.
Other: Ability to get along with co-workers.
Computer: Working knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications. Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of sales management CRM software is preferred.
CAST Lighting LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
CAST Perimeter™ Lighting, a division of CAST Lighting LLC, a manufacturer located in northern New Jersey is the fast-growing world leader in perimeter LED security lighting systems. We’re looking for a dynamic individual to help grow this division of the company. The TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER works directly with the president to position our patented product solutions in the diverse industries we sell to. These markets include governments, airports, critical infrastructure, military and industry. This role includes exhibiting at national and international trade shows, on site meetings with key customers, developing marketing materials, advertising strategies, and directing the customer design and support activities of subordinates. Our business model is direct to the end user while also supporting the efforts of select distributor and manufacturer agents throughout the world. You will be working with security Integrators, security professionals, engineers and end-user clients to understand system specifications, Intrusion detection requirements, surveillance systems, and lighting performance requirements in order to design custom turn-key perimeter lighting solutions. You will work with our vendors to produce detail drawings or lighting lumen plot files to demonstrate product performance, compile material take-offs, and preparation of proposals using our custom internal computer systems.
This is a critical role that will work directly with the president to manage this strategic business unit. If you have experience in the Security industry, or are a military Veteran with experience in establishing fixed perimeters with ISR systems, this could be the dream opportunity for you. We’re growing fast, and this role could lead to a greater leadership role in the company. We’re a close team, in a fun environment, with a winning culture working out of our newly renovated offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● A willingness to learn new things and grow your skills is important to the success of this position.
● Design complete Turn-Key custom security lighting solutions to customer specifications.
● Target key markets and effective trade show, magazine and on-line strategies
● Communicate effectively with potential customers to gather data points required to design any size system.
● Use State of the art computer systems to produce top notch solutions for our customers.
● Implement follow up protocol and direct the customer support personnel to capture all potential business.
● Prepare complete and accurate estimates using proposal software
● In some cases work with vendors to create detail drawings and technical lumen plots for specific applications
● Understand and master the financial concepts of Return on Investment (ROI); Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and be able to effectively communicate them to prospective customers.
● Develop strong business relationships with key customers.
● Follow up to insure customer satisfaction when required.
● Exceeds the expectations of our customers consistently.
● Oversee maintenance data bases of product information in order to produce accurate and timely proposals.
● Become an expert in security lighting design, sales and installation.
● Master MASS 90, CRM, Paperless Proposal and all Microsoft Office Suite products
● Embody and embrace the team spirit that sets CAST Lighting apart from the competition.
● Learn the distinct advantages of the CAST system against the other manufacturers in the market.
● Become intimately aware of the competitions products strengths and weaknesses
● Effectively communicate the key advantages of the CAST Lighting Perimeter Security Lighting System as compared to legacy pole-mounted products.
● Strives to improve continuously, and live in the learning not knowing mode.
● Increases job knowledge through required reading, videos, manufacturers catalogs, company handouts, hands-on training & manufacturer sponsored training:
● Maintain the highest level of professionalism and ethical conduct in all business related matters.
● Follow through on sales/ literature delivery and account questions.
● Be the first to answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner to help customers, answer questions or direct the calls accordingly.
This is a full time position, 9 to 5 , M-F , paid vacation, benefits etc.
If you fit the above criteria, we’d like to talk to you.