You Won’t Want to Miss this Webinar!
(Registration Links Below)
In 2012, CAST Lighting introduced a new approach to illuminating perimeters – The CAST LED Perimeter Lighting System. This new system so impressed industry experts, that it won the following awards.
- “Most Innovative Product of the Year” (LightFair’s highest award)
- “Best in Industrial, Emergency, Exit Category” (LightFair)
- “Product Innovation Award” (Architectural Products)
- “Product Innovation Award” (Architectural SSL)
- “Security’s Best Winner” (ASIS Accolades)
- “Top 30 Technology Innovations” (Security Sales and Integration)
- “Homeland Security – Best Perimeter Protection Finalist” (Government Security News)
Why Did this System Win All These Awards?
Save as much as 90% in Material, Labor, and Energy Compared to Typical Perimeter Lighting!
From a LightFair judge,“Never has so little light done so much work. We found this to be a simple, clean, efficient, energy-effective solution which could be used on nearly every property. It leverages the best benefits of LED – low voltage operation, optical efficiency, small size and long life for a truly robust security lighting solution.”
From Paul Boucherle of Security Sales and Integration,“Good lighting is a necessary component to any outdoor [security] video design. In the past this factor became a limiter due to high installation costs – often reducing security coverage or killing the feasibility of a project.This new product allows low-voltage integrators new ways to retain installation revenues while implementing a complete security solution.”
This Webinar is Not Just a Promotion
The science behind cost-effective perimeter lighting is critical knowledge for every security, landscape, lighting, and facilities professional.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- Why fences don’t stop intruders and what can be done about it
- The role of illumination in intruder deterrence, detection, and apprehension
- The importance of lighting quality, glare, and intensity
- Illumination factors for cameras and security officersPlanning a perimeter lighting project
- Case studies and cost comparisons
- Selling perimeter lighting to your customers and supervisors
Six Sessions to Fit Your Schedule
Click on one of these dates and times to register:
- Wed, Mar 20, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Wed, Mar 20, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
- Wed, Mar 20, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
- Thu, Mar 21, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Thu, Mar 21, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
- Thu, Mar 21, 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Over 1,500 professionals attended CAST Lighting’s last webinar on LED Technology* – with exceptional reviews. This current webinar promises to be just as valuable!
*Register to download the one-hour recording of our previous LED webinar - click here.